So by now most of you know that we are experiencing an unprecedented event in our time, this is a trying time for anybody that works in the Events and Meetings industry.
We are still open for business, and need your support now more than ever. I am not just talking about DJME Events, but any Events vendor.
We are taking the following precautions when it comes to events during the next month
- All our gear that is regularly touched is being sanitized before and after every event, I have even spent time to deep clean my gear with Clorox. Microphones will be taken apart and sanitized after every event. I will also be using windscreens on microphones that will be thrown away at the end of every event.
- We will still be offering our DJ Services while acting responsibly.
If you are interested in booking, please reach out to me directly to email@example.com or give me a call/text at 407.393.0000 to discuss options
What types of events are a good idea?
- While of course we want to keep large crowds away, State and Federal officials are still letting us know that events under 250 people are ok.
- A Family Karaoke event may be an awesome idea for those Spring Break filled days cooped up in the house, a 2 Hour event, is for a limited time only $149*, with only a $25 booking fee.
- DJ for a pool party, or spring break party, or even a birthday party for a limited time will start at $75/hour , this of course will continue with our 3 hour minimum but is more than 25% off our normal pricing. Includes, DJ Services, Speakers, Microphone, and upgradeable to a larger setup, lighting, and more.
Again the DJ and Events business here in Orlando is still open for business, let me know if I can help plan a small event or party for you.
*Travel Fees may still be required for events over 20 road miles from Omni Champions Gate